electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony CDX M800 car radio/cd player manual PLEASE.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssjj00

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Sony CDX M800 car radio/cd player manual PLEASE..... Reply with quote

I just bought a car, and the previous owner had installed a Sony CDX M800 cd player in it. Its been 2 days and I cannot figure out how to program new radio stations with this radio..I figured everything else out but this. So it would be great if someone could let me know how to program stations or add this model into the database. I just need some help with this...getting so frustrated..thanks Exclamation Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friend you just need the remote control to memorize the stations and to get in the menu.with the remote choose a station and for few seconds hold on the number of the channel you want to memorise.vasilis from greece as jovani in the forum
biggie323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if you don't have the remote control, is there another way you can do it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия