electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
New Power Supply Trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arturo

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: New Power Supply Trouble Reply with quote

I installed a new powe supply in my compaq form factor pc, the power supply model is PS-7171-1CF1, No Compaq spare 274427-001.

When I turn on my pc, only a red light keep flashing, pls help me, I don't know if is voltage, this unit doesn't have a voltage swith.

I checked all cable connection and everything is ok.

Please Help meee !!!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Voltage is written on a sticker near the socket. How do you know the old powersupply was faulty?
Arturo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Using the old power supply, the mother board led doesn't turn on, but
using the new power supply the mother board green light led turn on

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: New Power Supply Trouble Reply with quote

i r gai
caid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: power supply Reply with quote

I have the same problem, red light keeps flashing. I am looking for a circuit diagram Model PS-7171-1CF1...... Please HELP!!! Email is [email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is you speak spanish , this is answer:
Tienes que verificar las salidas, que no son iguales a de los power supply standard. Buscate en el website de compaq el modelo y compara los pinout de ellos vs los de el power supply standard y configuralo igual y veras que funcionara. Tienes que tener el cuidado de conectarlo igual ya que puedes quemar la fuente o el motherboar.
caid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Compaq power supply Reply with quote

Hii.. Can anyone Translate this for me PLEASE...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Translation Reply with quote

www babelfish altavista com

is you speak spanish, this is to answer: You must verify the exits, that they are not equal to of power supply standard. Buscate in website of compaq the model and compares pinout of them versus those of equal power supply standard and configuralo and sides that worked. You must be the careful to connect it equal since you can burn the source or motherboar
caid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: power supply Reply with quote

Thanks for the translation.
I still dont know what to do.
Arturo have you managed to solve the problem?
jonnyboy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caid, was the power supply the same type as the old one?? was it a direct part number swap?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия