electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Purchasing a new TV-set (CRT) to 350-360 BGN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eye_contact

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Purchasing a new TV-set (CRT) to 350-360 BGN Reply with quote

Hello Everybody!

I wish to ask anyone with experience regarding my purchase of a CRT TV-set to 360 levs.

I have searched over Bulgarian sites for electronics and all valuable I have seen affects the following models:

JVC AV-21FT1SUG
Philips 21PT5420/01
Panasonic TX-21PZ1P

Can you please advise me of the exploitation features of these and other models to this financial limit, which you think are at a good value (quality/price).

And especially, what do you think of JVC AV-21FT1SUG?

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Purchasing a new TV-set (CRT) to 350-360 BGN Reply with quote

I expect the JVC will be the cheaper of the three but they don't make sets as they did previously and provide a poorer back up service.
Personally if the choice of these three I would choose the Panasonic but Toshiba are also still a good brand and have five of them currently in the house with only one that failed but simple to repair and spares arrived next day.
Eye_contact

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your posting. In my opinion, everything that can be bought now is classes lower quality than all produced 5 years ago, for instance.

What my recent choice is JVC AV-21FT1SUG, but I have never seen it live, so I can't make an estimation. What is offered on Bulgarian market, at least in Sofia, is generally concentrated in 2 big hypermarkets: Technomarket Europe and Technopolis. I really believe there are other shops for valuable electronics (especially CRT TVs). Can you tell me some, if you know them, for the region of Sofia?

I still believe that it's better to buy something more expensive and with relatively better quality reputation than 2, but with low quality standards products.

Can you tell me other models to 350-360 levs that can be a good choice?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Purchasing a new TV-set (CRT) to 350-360 BGN Reply with quote

Yes I agree as everything is now made to keep prices and resultant quality lower than they use to.
I'm sorry but unfamiliar with the Bulgarian market or currency.
Bulgaria is joining the European Union soon and should see a difference in trade and products. Very Happy
Eye_contact

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, I concentrated my attention on Samsung. There are 2 models which are maybe worth buying: SAMSUNG CZ-21M023 and SAMSUNG CZ-21M163NZ. I completely realize they are maybe produced in Turkey and dedicated for the relatively low price class markets of Bulgaria, Romania and other countries in South-East Europe. However, I respect what Samsung make - phones, LCDs (although with lower quality, compared to other brands), washing machines, DVDs, etc. And, also, the guarantee is 24 months. Can someone tell me something more about these models of Samsung? Do you have information of any geometric distortions of image, some other fluctuations?

Is it worth paying attention especially to SAMSUNG CZ-21M163NZ, as I suppose it's the better model? Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Purchasing a new TV-set (CRT) to 350-360 BGN Reply with quote

Samsung manufactur for Toshiba.
Eye_contact

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what do you think of SAMSUNG CZ-21M163NZ or Samsung's TV-sets at all???

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Purchasing a new TV-set (CRT) to 350-360 BGN Reply with quote

Don't know the one in question but Samaung are a good brand with a reputation for reliability with many years experience in this field and also the computer components field including monitors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия