electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC FE1250+ or NEC FE1250 Service Manual / Service Mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azateks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: NEC FE1250+ or NEC FE1250 Service Manual / Service Mode Reply with quote

Please, help get the Service Manual or get into the Service MODE.
NEC FE1250, NEC FE1250+
juzepe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: ¨Please Help Reply with quote

Hello, please if you find the service key step to access the factory mode on NEC FE1250 please could you write it to me on email [email protected]
Thank you very much.
Juz.
Gincha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For NEC FE1250 and NEC FE1250+ is a different ways to service mode.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: NEC FE1250+ or NEC FE1250 Service Manual / Service Mode Reply with quote

azateks wrote:
Please, help get the Service Manual or get into the Service MODE.
NEC FE1250, NEC FE1250+

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "factory mode" on screen menu can be accessed by:
1. press EXIT
2. go to the 7th tab, down to DISPLAY MODE
3. press PROCEED.
4. press these three buttons together: "-" "+" and "RESET"
5. press PROCEED.

be sure to EXIT out of any tabs you have changed settings to insure they are saved
Second Guest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those key combinations may work for the 1250 but they do not work on my 1250+. I've tried every key combination possible on the Display Info tab to no avail.

Hopefully somebody else may have the info to get to the "Factory mode" on the FE1250+
uKER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good is that the key combination does work on the FE1250+.

Now, for the bad (for me at least Sad)... is there anything you can do when you change something that causes the monitor to lose picture, thus keeping you from accessing the menu?

This is what happened to me. The monitor kind of loses sync, then turns off.
If I turn on the monitor while keeping 'Reset' pressed, I get picture, but I still can't access the menu.

Sometimes if I leave the monitor off for a while, it gives picture for a while, but it is very unstable, and when I try to enter the service menu again, it goes dead again.

Any ideas, please? I'm desperate to get my monitor back. :'(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I finally found my way back into the service menu, so I'd be able to restore the settings to its original values.
Now, would anyone be so kind as to post the default values, or at least some working ones, here?
Thanks a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing: would anyone by chance know how to get into the service menu for a P1250?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's someone needing the servicemode access too.

I've got to much green in my FE1250+'s picture, OSD is fine. When i reduce the green colorchannel on my PC via Nvidias Drivertools the picture is fine too. That counts only for desktop applications, 3D and videos don't follow this setting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия