electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
corsa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gill

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: corsa Reply with quote

i would be gratefull if anyone could tell me if the corsa 98 reg has a booster box for the radio, i got a new stereo fitted and the cable for the radio the pin on the end has snapped off, if the car doesnt have a booster box it means i'm going to have to spend a fortune getting the whole of the ariel fixed, if anyone knows please contact me

[email protected]

i would be very gratefull

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: corsa Reply with quote

If you are talking about the small R.F plug that goes into the aerial socket on the radio then it would be a simple matter of obtaining a new plug from your local auto spares shop and soldering it on. You may be able to obtain the type that has a screw for connecting the centre core avoiding the need for soldering.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия