electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
BUSH tv 2878NTXSIL, SWEEPING THRU CHANNELS AUTOMATICALLY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moiqra30

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: BUSH tv 2878NTXSIL, SWEEPING THRU CHANNELS AUTOMATICALLY Reply with quote

Sad HI EVERYONE, WITH THIS TV THE PROBLEM IS THAT AS SOON AS SWITCH IT ON, ITS STARTS SWEEPING CHANNELS, AND I CAN'T STOP THIS PROCESS, UNTIL WHEN PRESSED MENU ON REMOTE, CHANNEL CHANGING STOPS BUT YOU CAN SEE THE CURSOR ON THE MENU SWEEPING..... WHEN I EXIT MENU IT STARTS ROLLING THROUGH CHANNELS AGAIN. CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE PROBLEM,,,,, PLZ PLZ COULD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT.........THANKS IN ADVANCE.....................

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never heard of a "Bush" but I would be checking the filter capacitors, especially those supplying IC's. (EPROM) Also check the main P/S caps.
gary

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the channel numbers are counting on the osd try removing the tactile switches, had a few on sony that go leaky and cause the same fault.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия