electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Headphone circuit for TV needed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hradvar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Headphone circuit for TV needed. Reply with quote

Hello all. I hope this is the right place for my question. Ok, I have a infrared wireless headphone and a tv set that does not have a headphone jack. So, I opened up the tv and fed the speaker wire to the wireless headphone, and it worked fine for about 3 minutes then my wireless transmitter got fried.
Can't blame me for trying. Is there a circuit I can build that can facilitate this setup? If you know the answer please email me at [email protected].
Thanks much and Merry Christmas.
sparky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Headphone circuit for TV needed. Reply with quote

Does the t.v have an a.v scart or phono sockets?
If so this will be used for supplying the transmitter with audio and if not just use a vcr with these sockets.
If you have a jack plug then you will need an adaptor for converting to phono plugs and also a phono to scart adaptor if using the scart socket.

Best Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия