electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Ferguson WF70401 stuck in standby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noel Hampson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Ferguson WF70401 stuck in standby Reply with quote

Hope YOU CAN ASSIST I have a ferguson model wf70401 icc20 chassis.
It is flashing 2:5 and 3:5 I have managed to get it into menu mode and the following error codes 25:27:25:27 are the lattest to occur.previous error codes incude 35 and 12.

The tv started going on the blink last week staying on for 15 or so minutes then kicking into standby.

any ideas would be most appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, I have the same problem with my TV. Do you find any solutions? Rolling Eyes
FRENCHREPAIR

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: ICC20 ERROR CODE 25 OR 35 Reply with quote

TRY FIRST OF ALL TO CHANGE CAPACITOR CL033 -- VALUE 510NF -- EVEN IF IT'S SOLDER IS DAMAGE , YOU MUST CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT'S VALUE CHANGED WITH TIME WORKING
HOPE IT HELP YOU...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия