electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
[EMERGENCY] I NEED CODES FOR URC24XXXB01

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Citated

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: [EMERGENCY] I NEED CODES FOR URC24XXXB01 Reply with quote

:shock:Hi there!

I just got a Anam TV from my English teacher.

He said he lost his remote control for the tv.

so I was looking for extra remote control in my house.

And I found the URC-24XXXB01 or URC-24XXXB02, it's pretty old so I can't really see what it says at the end.

BUT!! I don't know how to work this remote control.

Its been used to another TV I had long time ago but then do I have to re-assign the code ? like completly remove the code from the remote?

OR!! do I just set up a new code?

that's my first favor for you!! please help me.

Second, I need the codes for my Anam TV. please post it here or send me an e-mail!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONCLUSION:

1. Do I have to remove the previous code from the remote control in order to set up a new code?

2. Please post the codes for Anam TV, Anam.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия