electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
AMBIT INVERTERBOARD MODEL T051023.00

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KILLER_K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: AMBIT INVERTERBOARD MODEL T051023.00 Reply with quote

Hi,
Well i have a Dell lcd 20.5 inch lcd model # 2000fp, and as we stand the
inverterboard has went out on it and i am trying to find a schematic on
this inverboard or some information about the parts that has went bad.
Here is the model number and all numbers on the inverterboard...
AMBIT REV:4
T051023.00

This was on the back on a white sticker

TO51023.00
0227106-4B

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry couldn't post a picture of what i was looking for earlier since i was a guest. Here is the included picture of the parts i am needing with the x on it. And also this is the number on the side of the part "22.0475.31 223D

[url][/url]
Why can't i post a url or a thumbnail?
KILLER_K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow , almost 3 weeks and not a single reply? I thought this was a support forum, seems either no one wants to help or there is no real support here and just common people trying to get help. Oh well time to try a new forum, thanks anyway. Question
keithgriffin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: AMBIT INVERTERBOARD MODEL T051023.00 Reply with quote

KILLER_K wrote:
Hi,
Well i have a Dell lcd 20.5 inch lcd model # 2000fp, and as we stand the
inverterboard has went out on it and i am trying to find a schematic on
this inverboard or some information about the parts that has went bad.
Here is the model number and all numbers on the inverterboard...
AMBIT REV:4
T051023.00

This was on the back on a white sticker

TO51023.00
0227106-4B

This board is the driver for the back lights at both the top and bottom of this monitor. This board may not be bad the problem may be the florescent lamps at the top and bottom of the monitor.
I ‘m trying to get the service manual for the 2000FP I think I can fool the main board on the back of this monitor into thinking the lamps are on and therefor the monitor will work. With these lamps out or off you will not have as bright of a picture but at least you can use the monitor.
If I can pull this off I will try and get back with you let you know how to do this.
You can contact me at [email protected] if you send me mail put 2000FP in the subject line so I will know its not junk mail.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got anywhere on this problem or found a schematic for it? As i'm tired of them trying to sell a whole inverter board because you need two parts on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия