electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
NEC PLASMA SYNC 50 MP1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clarendon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: NEC PLASMA SYNC 50 MP1 Reply with quote

I am having trouble tuning my hd signal from my sky box (UK) to my NEC50mp1 plasma screen . I am using the dvi input from a hdmi adapter but i get no signal. I am lost and I dont have the user manual as it was bought bankrupt stock from a pub .
I hope some one is out there that can help me
Please email to [email protected]
thanks a lot
Dooney0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: 50MP1 SKY HD HDMI to DVI Reply with quote

Hi,

The NEC 50MP1 plasma unit does not support HDCP therefore you will not be able to use the DVI port with SKY HD. You need to use the component input this will work ok.

Mike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия