electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Celestial TV codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KAL el

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Celestial TV codes Reply with quote

The brightness on my Celestial rear-projection TV is far too low, especially now that I am trying to feed in a high-definition signal through the component video inputs. I've also always been dissatisfied with the accuracy of the convergence. Can anyone help with some service codes?
cannny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote

Hi .

The following is the service mode entry procedure for your television.
Turn the volume down, press the mute button once.
Then hold mute down and press menu on the front of the t.v.
The letter s will appear on your screen.

If you then press the pictue button you will have the different mode of adjustments that you can do.
Blue Water

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: I messed the code on my projection TV Reply with quote

Plase heellp.... Sad

I just playing around with my projection configuration, Can anyone help with some service codes?

I Turn the volume down, press the mute button once.
Then I hold mute down and press menu on the front of the t.v.
The code will appear on my screen.

after that i trying all difrn combination and it seems i messed some of the codes

I need to put them back on factory default, but it seems i can't find the factory default menu,

Or Anyone can help me specified the factory default code?

My TV's type is DP5188A and my remote control is K9F

Thanks in advanced

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия