electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
technics RS TR575

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bairn

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:47 am    Post subject: technics RS TR575 Reply with quote

How do you record from one cassette to another on this machine please? When you try to operate it the normal way, either the cassette playing stops and that recording continues, or vice versa.

Sorry to ask something so silly on this very technical forum, but the user maual for this machine can't seem to be had anywhere! Thank you for any help anyone can give.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google is your friend (2nd item on first page of results)(so only available paper or CD-ROM - you didn't specify how you wanted it):

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/pub/Panasonic/call_center/oi/OIPCD.pdf
bairn

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for that - yes, I found all the links on google, but as you say, the manual is only available too be sent by post, and where we are the post is so unreliable, we wouldn't get it! Most of the other functions we have managed to work out, but can't get it to record cassette to cassette.
So all we need is someone to tell us which buttons to push and in which order, since it doesn't seem to be the same as most double tape decks for this function.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post is NOT the ONLY way Panasonic can ship.Rolling Eyes

Delivery services (UPS / Fedex, etc.) are also unreliable I presume? Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия