electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Opening Viewsonic PT775 monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewLimey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Opening Viewsonic PT775 monitor Reply with quote

Hi:

I have an old and trusty Viewsonic PT775 monitor which I have had shipped to me here in the UK. I packed it quite carefully, surrounding it with feather pillows and bubble wrap but when it arrived and I unpacked it, 2 of the 5 control buttons on the front panel were slightly pushed in and misaligned, making it impossible to adjust video settings. It is the button marked with number 1 and the down arrow button.
Can someone please let me know how to open the monitor so I can have a look to see if it might be a fairly simple mechanical adjustment or repair?
I've removed the swivel base and screws which hold the front panel to the main body of the monitor, but am not sure how to separate them, and don't wish to force it and possibly cause damage.
If this appears NOT to be something I can easily fix, can you recommend where I might find a servicer in the vicinity of High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK? (I'm originally from Toronto and purchased it there.)

Any help would be appreciated. Smile
Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия