electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Electronics parts for TV VCR AUDIO closing down
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tblake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Electronics parts for TV VCR AUDIO closing down Reply with quote

I HAVE CLOSED MY TV REPAIR BUSINESS AND AM SELLING ALL MY SPARE PARTS, MANUALS(200), VCR & AUDIO TEST TAPES, TEST CD'S. ALL PARTS ARE NEW. RANGE IS FROM CD MECH'S (CDM12) TO FBT'S, IC'S, SEMICONDUCTORS POPULAR TV IC'S AND TRANSISTORS. WANT TO SELL AS ONE LOT BUT WILL SEPARATE IF NEED BE. I AM LOOKING TO RECOVER 1/2 TRADE COST ON PARTS (IF BOUGHT AS ONE LOT). OTHERWISE NEGOTIABLE. WILL PROVIDE INVENTORY OF ABOVE IF REQUESTED.
donnak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: manuals and IC's Reply with quote

Do you have a service manual and anything else for Pioneer DEH-45DH? Also TA8205AH & TA8273H IC's? Is there any way you can fax a list of your inventory to us! Fax# 931-762-8169. There may be alot of things we can use.

Thanks
Donna
GlessTron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Sony Boards Wanted Reply with quote

You wouldn't happen to have any older Sony Projection Sets in your bone pile...i need 2 different Convergence Boards for sets without them....i need a Sony part number A-1346-296-A which is out of these sets:COMPATIBLE MODELS FOR SONY MCB, D A-1346-296-A

This product is compatible with:
FP53V25
KP46S17
KP-53S15
KP-53V35

KP-41T15
KP-46S25
KP53S17
KP-53XBR45

KP-41T25
KP-46V25
KP-53S25
KP61V35

KP-46S15
KP-46V35

and i also need a A-1346-083-A which is out of a KPR 46EXR15 and 53EXR15 set....Let me know if you have any working or not...
Thanks
[email protected]
Waseem

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: TV Component Required Reply with quote

I want a Fly Back Bs7773 of Supra Color Television (29"). Will Any one can help me.
Jhon Smith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Impossible Reply with quote

Waseem wrote:
I want a Fly Back Bs7773 of Supra Color Television (29"). Will Any one can help me.

No it is Impossible to FInd the Fly Back even the ESI Can't Provide you that.
jbrom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: samsung Reply with quote

what do you have in the line of samsung hch hcj ect. smps deflection boards working or not . or any thing else send email to [email protected]
DrRick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Electronics parts for TV VCR AUDIO closing down Reply with quote

I would be interested in all of your CD mech's and parts. Test cd's also. Please let me know what you have. I would also be interested in tubes and associated parts for my tube HiFI amp building hobby. I don't mind purchasing in lots rather then wasting time on small purchases.

I HAVE CLOSED MY TV REPAIR BUSINESS AND AM SELLING ALL MY SPARE PARTS, MANUALS(200), VCR & AUDIO TEST TAPES, TEST CD'S. ALL PARTS ARE NEW. RANGE IS FROM CD MECH'S (CDM12) TO FBT'S, IC'S, SEMICONDUCTORS POPULAR TV IC'S AND TRANSISTORS. WANT TO SELL AS ONE LOT BUT WILL SEPARATE IF NEED BE. I AM LOOKING TO RECOVER 1/2 TRADE COST ON PARTS (IF BOUGHT AS ONE LOT). OTHERWISE NEGOTIABLE. WILL PROVIDE INVENTORY OF ABOVE IF REQUESTED.[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: manuals and IC's Reply with quote

donnak wrote:
Do you have a service manual and anything else for Pioneer DEH-45DH? Also TA8205AH & TA8273H IC's? Is there any way you can fax a list of your inventory to us! Fax# 931-762-8169. There may be alot of things we can use.

Thanks
Donna
bones

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: manuals and IC's Reply with quote

Hello, i am immediate purchase of your item to the fact that one of our
company in africa is urgently needed of this item for bonanza and i
will like to buy it from you because i see that your product is very good
so i will want you to tell me the total cost for the item plus the shipping cost to our company
in africa and i am willing to pay you via (BANK TRANSFER) so i will want you to send along your full contact NAME and ADDRESS with your BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER so as to transfer the money and as soon as you received the confirmationmail from my bank i will want you to ship out the item as and send the shipment tracking number to my bank so as for yourmoney to be credited in your account.
get back to me asap..........

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: samsung Reply with quote

Hello, i am immediate purchase of your item to the fact that one of our
company in africa is urgently needed of this item for bonanza and i
will like to buy it from you because i see that your product is very good
so i will want you to tell me the total cost for the item plus the shipping cost to our company
in africa and i am willing to pay you via (BANK TRANSFER) so i will want you to send along your full contact NAME and ADDRESS with your BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER so as to transfer the money and as soon as you received the confirmationmail from my bank i will want you to ship out the item as and send the shipment tracking number to my bank so as for yourmoney to be credited in your account.
get back to me asap..........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия