electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
getting c2546tn off hitachi tv screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poncho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: getting c2546tn off hitachi tv screen Reply with quote

got a one for all remote original remote broke could someone please tell me how to get c256tn off my hitachi screen i dont know which buttons to press.
gary

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU NEED AN ORIGINAL REMOTE. ON THE VCR SIDE OF REMOTE PRESS THE TWO BUTTONS CONNECTED BY WHITE LINE, SWITCH TV TO STANDBY, TURN OFF WITH MAINS SWITCH, TURN BACK ON THEN BRING SET OUT OF STANDBY WITH PROG NO BUTTON ON REMOTE, IF FAULT RECURS YOU WILL NEED TO REPLACE THE MICRO.
poncho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: hitachi tv Reply with quote

i havent got original remote havent had it for at least a year when ive turned my tv on the letters 46TN are on the screen is it possible to take them off with a one for all remote which i am using?surely if its came on it should come off with pressing the right buttons.
gary

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

according to hitachi it has to be an original as it is the VCR functions of the original remote that are required to exit the factory mode, i suppose it would be possible to do it by programming your one for all remote to operate hitachi vcrs if it is capable of that. this fault ocurs because of a glitch in the micro and not usually because of button pressing. i have known it ocur on tvs when the customer hasn't even got a remote!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия