electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Malfunction DVD and CD player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turbomonster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Malfunction DVD and CD player Reply with quote

Everything seems to be quitting on me lately. My HK DVD 25 is not reacting to the remote, either it's own or the HK AVR 8000 remote. Also my Yamaha CDC 835 CD player does not recognize a disc and the trau just spins. Are these problems repairable? Is it worth repairing? Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Also I bought a JVC FS-SD7 shelf system from EBAY and after being on for a few seconds it shuts off. The only way to get it back to normal is unplug it then plug it back in. It will then shut off again in a few seconds. It does without the speakers hooked up also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия