electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LCD screen problem with Samsung VP-D351 camcorder.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
COMpi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Samsung D351 Reply with quote

where you buy the ribbon cable????????????????????????''

doumedc wrote:
Hi,

Ribbon cable receiveed yesterday and the camera is now bad working!

I will not say this is an easy job, but it could be done.

I just got three extra screws I would have to figure out where to fit, but later as it is working properly now and I don't want to take any risk in openning it again......

Good luck for all will start this job. For about 40€, I think is a good deal if the new cable sustain long enough at it is already about 10% of the current sales price.....

Cordially.

Doume

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cable is at partmaster.co.uk search for LCD FPC..
sprevett

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: VPD351 repair Reply with quote

I have the same fault - a broken LCD ribbon cable. I have downloaded the service manual from a free site on the web, and followed the simple instructions to dismantle the camcorder enough to replace the cable. Not easy but not too bad either if you take your time. I printed out the relevant pages of the manual and taped the screws I removed to each page at the relevant location so that I didn't lose the screws or forget where they went. The ribbon cable has cost me about 17 pounds in the UK ($35USD) hope this helps, steve
guest1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: cable Reply with quote

Quote:
I have the same fault - a broken LCD ribbon cable. I have downloaded the service manual from a free site on the web

I also need the manual
were did you download it, link please
sprevett

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try orbitalzone.com
guest1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: sm Reply with quote

Thanks ,much appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия