electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need help Symphonic tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
griffelkin2002

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Need help Symphonic tv Reply with quote

Ok I have a Symphonic tv/vcr combo model number TVCR13F1 Manufactured July of 1996 and the other night I turned it on and an odd static sound came from the back of it and after about 15 seconds it shuts off so i tried it on a different outlet and as soon as I plugged it in it made the same odd noise and after about 15 seconds it shut off again I cant eject the tape thats in there or anything, does anyone know what could cause this and how I can fix it?
BlakTalin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: about your tv/vcr... Reply with quote

by this time you probably junked it or got it fixed but im looking for schematics for mine and saw this so what the heck i'll reply anyway... on my set which is the exact same set ( with the exact same problem) you have/had the resistors in spots R609 and R610 burned out and so the set when cold would turn on but as soon as the board heated up it shorted back out. Im not an electrician or even an advanced electronics buff somewhat moderate so my theroy could be flawed a bit but that seems to be what is happening. Any one has schematics or even just values for these resistors and surrounding components i would apreciate a post. will check back in a few days.
alltronix

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R609 and R610 are both 68 ohm. Check D601 and D602 for shorts. Both are zener diodes. D601 is a UZ15BSB and D602 is UZ6.2BSB Idea Also check for bad caps in power supply.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Need help Symphonic tv Reply with quote

griffelkin2002 wrote:
Ok I have a Symphonic tv/vcr combo model number TVCR13F1 Manufactured July of 1996 and the other night I turned it on and an odd static sound came from the back of it and after about 15 seconds it shuts off so i tried it on a different outlet and as soon as I plugged it in it made the same odd noise and after about 15 seconds it shut off again I cant eject the tape thats in there or anything, does anyone know what could cause this and how I can fix it?

hey griff, i had the exact problem you had with your tv/vcr combo and i was wondering if you fixed it or found out how?
ebayknight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Have schematic for Symphonic TV/VCR Model TVCR19E1 Reply with quote

Let me know your email address and I'll email you this schematic. It's a PDF.
techmanual

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Manual Reply with quote

Hi
Please Send Me Manual
[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия