electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY Trinitron Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pgf69

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: SONY Trinitron Problem Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

I have a Sony Trinitron TV (T29SZ8) that shuts down after a couple of hours use. It works perfectly for several hours then just powers down completely. I'm looking for service documents and schematics. Has anyone seen a similar problem with these TVs?

Thanks in advance.
Peter
nbrieseman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Sony Trinitron - same problem Reply with quote

Hi. Did you resolve the problem you had a year ago with the Sony Trinitron TV turning off - I have just got a second-hand one and am having exactly the same problem and am looking for a solution! If so, could you email me at [email protected]. Thanks in hope!
Lyndon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Sony T29SZ8 Reply with quote

Hi, I also have acquired one of these, and I'm after a manual for it.

If you have a manual, any chance you could copy or scan it and
send it to me? I'm in Perth, Australia.

Thanks in advance.
Frank

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know that modle, is that chassis# or modle#. but for the symptoms i would say there are bad joints some where, resistor. fly,transformer, coil,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия