electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG monitor 2320A / 2323T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neodym

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: LG monitor 2320A / 2323T Reply with quote

Hello Forum,

i currently do own a 23" monitor from Lucky Goldstar called LG 2320A. I formerly owned the LG 2323T, which was similar, but offered a lower display resolution and sported a TV module in the external breakout box.

The breakout boxes are mechanically identical between both monitors, but the older model 2320A uses different (lower) voltages. The TV module from the 2323T has got a 15pol SubD (VGA-style) connector and can be plugged into the breakout box of the 2320A as well and the monitor also recognizes it and offers it as possible picture source. I can also switch to the setup menu and e.g. start a channel search, but unfortunately it won't find any channels (sometimes i get sound, but never a picture).

LG service hotline says the module is not meant to work in a 2320A and gives no further informations. They also won't give out any schematics, but hint me that a service manual does indeed exist for service personnel.

I suspect that the voltage may be just too low for the TV tuner chip to operate properly and thus would like to get at least the pinout for the VGA-style connector on the TV module (a full schematic for the breakout box would be better of course Wink

Any ideas?

Regards
Neodym
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия