electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
[b]Tv not responding[/b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kikimiller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: [b]Tv not responding[/b] Reply with quote

i have a 14 year old Mitsibishi rear projrction 50 inch tv.
i changed the bulbs around 3 years ago..

Recently Every time i turn on the tv i hear it click on i hear the bulbs receive power than two seconds later it clicks off.

What is going on with it. Sad Sad Sad Sad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: [b]Tv not responding[/b] Reply with quote

Give more information, what model,does power light stay on,etc? [quote="kikimiller"]i have a 14 year old Mitsibishi rear projrction 50 inch tv.

Recently Every time i turn on the tv i hear it click on i hear the bulbs receive power than two seconds later it clicks off.

What is going on with it. Sad Sad Sad Sad[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: [b]Tv not responding[/b] Reply with quote

Give more information, what model,does power light stay on,etc? [quote="kikimiller"]i have a 14 year old Mitsibishi rear projrction 50 inch tv.

What is going on with it. Sad Sad Sad Sad[/quote]
THE GREAT OZ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: MITSUBIBHI SHUTDOWN Reply with quote

HELLO. Well KIKI the first thing that comes to mind is even though the tubes were replaced there had been problems with the yokes in these model shorting out. The easy way to tell this is to remove the yoke plugs and ring them out. They should be approx the same value. the one that is too low is the problem. Aside from this you should look at the power supply for bad caps that may have lost value, and the power regulator may be damaged . Look at the supply test points and measure the dc output to the deflection part of the system. Power supply loading is common on these and the unit will go into shutdown due to overcurrent. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия