electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Problem with Grundig T51-640 TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cremar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Problem with Grundig T51-640 TV Reply with quote

Hello everybody! I have a big problem with my Grundig T51-640 TV.It1 s pretty old indeed but i still like it very much.The problem is that after_one of my smaller cousin played with the remote control it changed the position of the_on screen display so much to right, that i can`t use the menu, i_only have the posibility to reglate the image from the special butons, and what is worse i can`t adjust the level of the volume ,!!!, over a very low limit.Enough crying, i think the problem can be solved by a combination of keys from the remote control(something like the password diabling combinbation), wich i have been looking for_on the whole internet, manuals and so_on, but i didn`t found out anything.I hope someone can help me! Thank you very much!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: hope this is useful Reply with quote

Vol + Vol - Prog- Prog + then i or pc ... this is the lock removal for this model hope it helps

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Thank You , I knew this code but it does not solve it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try to shut down / restart while pressing i key
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия