electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
BLURRED SCREEN and shinking inward horizontal screen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolescle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: BLURRED SCREEN and shinking inward horizontal screen Reply with quote

can anybody suggest to where the problem lies,
I heard a bad flyback or a weak vaccum tube causes this problems,
I not about to buy this two components without having to consult ot professional advice..
thanks to anybody who can help and thanks to this furom.
Atom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be a thousand different things. It may help to state the make, model and chassis.

bbjcp

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: monitor power failure Reply with quote

Hi can anybody help me figure out what could be the problem of my monitor. My monitor has totally no power at all. please I need some guidelines on how to trouble this. thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия