electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
old mitsubishi color problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrobie79

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: old mitsubishi color problems Reply with quote

I have an old mitsubishi vs-410R, and the colors seem like they are un-aligned, with the blue green and red colors looking staggered to produce almost a three picture display each overlappinga little bit, kind of like the picture tubes, filters or whatever they are called are mis aligned how much would this be to fix, is it simple or is a part needed and can it be done by personally or sent to a professional. here is a picture of what is going on, im kinda new to this tv repair stuff but i know my way around electronics.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

convergence circuit repair stk4247.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so how can i do this? do i need a shop, what is the estimated cost
jrobie79

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also where could i find this part? do i have to call mitsubishi or can i go to say like radio shack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very old Mitsubishi projection set. The average cost to replace the convergence output IC's varies depending on where you are but should run between $175 to $250. I doubt if you can get those IC's from Radio shack but they are availible from any electronics distributor like Andrews, Vance Baldwin, Tritronics, MCM, NESCO...etc. On that model they are a bitch to get to. Good luck!!

MD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия