electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Help - Kids messed up 1 day old emerson TV !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffshort2000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Help - Kids messed up 1 day old emerson TV !!! Reply with quote

Hi,
I hope that I have the right forum for this question. I just bought my 8 year old daughter a Emerson 13" spongebob tv and a cheap protron dvd player. Little did I know that when she pressed the pause button on the DVD remote, it sent the TV into service mode.

She did not do anything wrong, but got my wife and she pressed "some buttons on the remote" to get out of the service menu. Thank God that she did not mess with the settings, the TV still has a great picture (for a 13" emerson)

BUT, now the AV inputs do not work. I get a tuner picture on the screen and the audio is from the DVD player.

Does anyone know what they did and how to adjust the AV input to receive the input and not the tuner?

Any help would be appreciated! I already thought of taking it back to Toys R Us but that was the last one that they had.

Thanks,
Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия