electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need Service Manual for Pioneer VSX-D1S
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Service Manual for Pioneer VSX-D1S Reply with quote

hello i need the service manual as well something happend n all my speakers do not power up at all anymore few the main chips arent even getting power on the circut tester pls send me a email addy to talk to u

Anonymous wrote:
kirit wrote:
Dear Sir,

We have the service manual for Pioneer VSX-D1S.
Please verify the code-No.
Contact us with your details : !!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!!
!!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!!
regards,
Kirit Shah
Code:
ThisBuds4U

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Service Manual for Pioneer VSX-D1S Reply with quote

trystan wrote:
If anyone has the service manual and/or schematics for this receiver/amp, I would be immensely grateful if I could get a copy of it.

The relays that disconnect the speakers at power-up take forever to re-connect and after that, randomly keep dropping in and out.

i have same problem but my speakers will never turn on they use to but 1 day they just clicked off i really need the service manual i am ordering the chips that arent working now but would like to trace back befor those chips to make sure nothing else is wrong pls let me know how to get 1 thanx

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Service Manual for Pioneer VSX-D1S Reply with quote

hello again this is same problem im haveing i dont know how to contact you so pls email me or reply with instructions thanx Wink

Anonymous wrote:
hello i need the service manual as well something happend n all my speakers do not power up at all anymore few the main chips arent even getting power on the circut tester pls send me a email addy to talk to u

Anonymous wrote:
kirit wrote:
Dear Sir,

We have the service manual for Pioneer VSX-D1S.
Please verify the code-No.
Contact us with your details : !!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!!
!!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!!
regards,
Kirit Shah
Code:
ThisBuds4U

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: the service manual for Pioneer VSX-D1S Reply with quote

plz email me with instructions how to contact you or somethin for the service manual for Pioneer VSX-D1S thanx
MMM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: DSX D1S user manual Reply with quote

I was online looking for the user and service manuals. I found them ata site called user-manuals.com they had both, the user manual was $10 and the service manual (with scematics etc.) was $15....

jsut an FYI for those who are still looking

M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия