electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Pioneer Stereo Receiver SX-1100

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Pioneer Stereo Receiver SX-1100 Reply with quote

Hi I have an old Pioneer Stereo Receiver SX-1100 not too long ago I was running a set of speakers on it, and for some reason it shut off, and no matter what I did it wouldn't turn back on. So I decided to open it and try to figure out the problem, I found that a fuse had blown inside the amplifier, so I replaced it and for some reason when i turn it on and I have any speaker(s) plugged in the outlet on the back of the unit, it makes a loud noise, and the speakers push out, it also clicks on the inside, and I can see a small spark coming from some black sqaure in the unit, I've taken some pictures of the stereo, and the black peice inside that produces the spark. I'm but I'm a complete newbie at this stuff so I don't know much about what's inside the receiver and the names. I would hate to throw this away, if it's possible to fix. So if anyone can tell me a solution to this problem it would be much apreciated.
Thanks for your help.

[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия