electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Technics Part

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blako06

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Technics Part Reply with quote

can any one OR does any one know where i can get a part for my technics HIFI, its the front board on the amp (the little board with the volume control and display ect...) or can this board be medable? i have got the standby light workin by TRYING to solder it but still nothing.....when i press standby button the hifi sounds like its going to turn off then the light comes back on? please help i have payed a lot of money for this hifi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Technics Part Reply with quote

Further info would be required like the model number of the unit and if possible the number written on the circuit board required. Another thing would be the country you live in as Technics may supply directly or via an agent.
Best Regards
blako06

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the board has a number writ on the back of it: "RJB2200AB" and "EAMX5" at side of it. The amp is a Technics SA-EH760. u know ANYWERE were i could get the board?!?!?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Technics Part Reply with quote

Contact Panasonic directly (details on the panasonic website), through a dealer or try an agent like seme or charles hyde and son but you would really need a part number for this which can be obtained from a service manual. Unfortunately I don't recognise the number stated on the board.
Alternatively another member with a Panasonic account may be able to inform you by entering the dealer website and providing the info(unfortunately I no longer have access).
gary

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PT NO IS REP2964A-M PART IS DISCONTINUED FROM PANASONIC. ONLY CHANCES WILL BE SOMEBODY WITH A SCRAP SET OR TRY AGAIN WITH SOLDERING IRON.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия