electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Error Message On Radio Cassette in Peugeot 206 LX 1.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
antonis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Error Message On Radio Cassette in Peugeot 206 LX 1.1 Reply with quote

Hi, I had to change my battery on my Peugeot and when I turn the radio cassette on it asked me for my code,which unfortunatley lost, I tried a code which I thought was the right one, but now all I get is error 2 and now I can`t enter any code in...

I think my radio cassette is Blaupunkt, the serial number is: BP8140X4229340 other markings were T1 LOW 96-251-330-80

Please can anyone help....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Need code for Blaupunkt Radio Cassette Reply with quote

antonis wrote:
Hi, I had to change my battery on my Peugeot and when I turn the radio cassette on it asked me for my code,which unfortunatley lost, I tried a code which I thought was the right one, but now all I get is error 2 and now I can`t enter any code in...

I think my radio cassette is Blaupunkt, the serial number is: BP8140X4229340 other markings were T1 LOW 96-251-330-80

Please can anyone help....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия