electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
canon clc 550 fuser oil leakage, also service manual request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistafeesh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: canon clc 550 fuser oil leakage, also service manual request Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm new here!

I've just been given a Canon colour laser copier 550. Unfortunately, during transit the fuser oil cartridge became unseated and leaked everywhere - all over at least one circuit board and god knows where else!

Does anyone know ho big a problem this will be? - Do I need to clean it all off the circuitry, or is it electrolytic? Are there any specific parts I'll need to be really careful to clean? Or is the whole thing going to be dead now? Shocked

also, in the hope I can rescue it, does anyone have a service manual I can download?

ta,

Dan

PS,

anyone know what I need to connect it to my network or PC?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия