electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TOSHIBA 36in Digital tv. HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daza

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: TOSHIBA 36in Digital tv. HELP Reply with quote

My tv has suddenly developed a problem. It keeps switching itself off to standby mode. It seems to be worse when I turn the sky decoder on but I've noticed that just using the digital tv seems ok, although on the odd occasion it has happened.
If I let the tv warm up for a while and then put sky decoder on it can work ok for hours but if I turn it on at the same time the tv is switching to standby every few minutes. Sometimes after its switched to standby the remote won't work or the digital tv won't come back on. Flicking through the different AV Channels is sometimes very slow with no response from the tv just a black screen.
I been advised it could be a power supply problem but like I say it seems to be ok if I leave the decoder switched off. Any ideas would be appreciated. This tele weighs a ton and needs two people to pick it up so I don't fancy having to take it to the local tv repair shop
Thanks in advance for your time.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact toshiba and see if there's a software update. Only if it's not a direct view. (CRT set).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия