electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
EEPROM bin files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Costa-101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: EEPROM bin files Reply with quote

Hi,

Is there a website that has eeprom bin files for download. I am about to buy the eeprom equipment to program the eeprom but i need the bin for a Goodmans GTV69RF2.

Appreciate any help/file/pointers/advice please.

Thanks
grahamaaron

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Goodman Reply with quote

I would imagine that it would be hard to find this kind of BIN file on the web. If I was you, I would try
1) Contacting Goodmans and asking them about what your options are. (that will probably be a waste of time)
2) I would try talking to as many TV service technician to find out what options to have in terms of programming your standard EEPROM with the proprietary hex/bin file.
3) Finally, providing the good people at Goodmans didn't set any security bit protection, and proving you have a trusting friend with a GTV69RF2, you could try reading the content of a known-to-work EEPROM to write it back to yours.

Sorry to not be a much help, just thought id tell you what I'd try if I was in your situation. Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия