electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ACER AL1511 LCD monitor shuts down after 10-20 secs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tvm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: ACER AL1511 LCD monitor shuts down after 10-20 secs Reply with quote

Hi

I have a problem with ACER AL1511 LCD monitor, it shuts down about 10 to 20 seconds after i start it up.
Anyone is familiar with this problem ?
What components should i check ? everything looks ok (i'm electronic technitian)

Thanks!
angelosiera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look for all capacitets
tvm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they all seem fine (i've checked with equipment)
any other suggestions ?[/i]
angelosiera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am 100 procent sure that it is the capacity
tvm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you know perhaps which capacitors should i examine further ?
angelosiera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send me a photo i want to see diagram.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelosiera wrote:
send me a photo i want to see diagram.
[email protected]
i mean take a photo of the monitor up and down sides
tvm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot,
i will send you the photo tomorrow when i have the monitor in front of me, in the meanwhile do you have a guess wether this capacitor is electrolytic or not ?

Thanks alot again ![/url]
ari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: same problem with a fujitsu-siemens monitor Reply with quote

Hi.
Anyone`s got to a clue on the issue? I have the same problem with a fujitsu-siemens monitor (scaleoview c19-6). It goes on for 2 or 3 secs, then goes black, although the power led is on (green). If I turn it off then on again, it goes on for another 2-3 secs, then black...
It behaved the same with 3 different computers (I was looking for freq incompatibility between video board and monitor).
Sure it looks like something related to capacitors, but what am I looking for? Signal circuitry or backlight?
Thanks fellows!
donz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Workaround on ACER AL1511 Reply with quote

Hi. I have the same problem with Acer AL1511 monitor on AcerPower F1 PC. It initially appears to start up fine then goes blank with a "No Signal" message display. I am able to prevent this from happening by constantly jiggling the mouse (small movements back and forth) during startup until the logon is displayed. It's a pain and I'd love to know how to FIX it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия