electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ACER AL1511 LCD monitor shuts down after 10-20 secs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: A solution for the Acer AL1511 "no signal" blackou Reply with quote

Hi y'all. I think this might resolve the problem...
On the Acer AL1511 are some control buttons (AUTO < > MENU). After booting up, I used the MENU and <> buttons to get to the OSD settings. I changed the "OSD Timeout" from 20 to 50, and since then have not had the blank "no signal" screen during startup. Hope that helps!
SZASZ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: SCALEO Reply with quote

Hi,

About the Fujitsu LCD scaleo the fault is the inverter.The inverter is placed same with power board. Sorry, I have occurred this fault and replaced the module I cannot advise you about exactly what part is damaged.

Szilard.
gutycort

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Workaround on ACER AL1511 Reply with quote

[quote="donz"]Hi. I have the same problem with Acer AL1511 monitor on AcerPower F1 PC. It initially appears to start up fine then goes blank with a "No Signal" message display. I am able to prevent this from happening by constantly jiggling the mouse (small movements back and forth) during startup until the logon is displayed. It's a pain and I'd love to know how to FIX it.[/quote]

Connect the monitor in a computer in safe mode and check if the problem persists. Check the frequency= 60Hz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Workaround on ACER AL1511 Reply with quote

donz wrote:
Hi. I have the same problem with Acer AL1511 monitor on AcerPower F1 PC. It initially appears to start up fine then goes blank with a "No Signal" message display. I am able to prevent this from happening by constantly jiggling the mouse (small movements back and forth) during startup until the logon is displayed. It's a pain and I'd love to know how to FIX it.

check cable between your monitor and PC or better found new cable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия