electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
CANON IR1600 giving error "Check printer cover"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
premjo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: CANON IR1600 giving error "Check printer cover" Reply with quote

Dear all,

i have a copier gives me an error "Check printer cover", what could be the reason. how can i check whether it is problem of sensor or electronics?, please advice.
mail me to [email protected]

premjo
vu2rvp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: pls check Reply with quote

hi, i think your problem is very simple if u r technical background just check door compartment carefuly there is some plastic part which press the sensor switch or cover the optical sensor is broken.
no, then take the digital meter and ground the common probe and positive probe touch to the related sensor.there is two type sensor 1) switch type 2)optical what they using that u find out.if switch is use when door is open volage is 0,door close voltage is 5 volt may this reverse also. in optical sensor one side is diode that on 1.5 volt and other side photo transistor.coonect probe to trs side to collector or emitor what biasing they use then open door col or emmi goes high or low repeat in door close also if its go properly high and low then some other part fault.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:15 am    Post subject: Check printer cover Reply with quote

Dear all,

i have a copier gives me an error "Check printer cover", what could be the reason. how can i check whether it is problem of sensor or electronics?, please advice.
mail me to [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия