electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Help please!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
recard04

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Help please!!! Reply with quote

My compurter can not read my HDD player through USB, but reads everything, I can read it in other computers but mine. Mine is ECS with amd duron with a power supply atx 20 watts, can any body help on what to do?
Gaz C

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: You'll need to make sure the External Hard Drive has ... Reply with quote

You should normally be able to see the External Drive on the desktop on the My Computer Icon Panel . It'll give a Drive Letter for you to send & receive files . etc . Have you checked in Device Manager . On the System icon to see if you have your Ext Hard Drive Installed with the software drivers . If not have the software driver disc available and click on the link to send the software and update your setting so that it recognises this new hardware . This should help . I guess that the reason why the other computers could recognise this Ext Drive was because the software drivers were installed .
Quote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия