electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba 2050RE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogersk8ter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Toshiba 2050RE Reply with quote

Hi, Have a Toshiba 21inch colour TV with no vertical deflection. One single bright line across in the middle of the screen. Checked for bad caps and vertical IC LA7837. Found that pump-up supply voltage at Vcc pin8 is only 2 volts. It's suppose to be 24v as per Sanyo IC specification.

I traced pin 8 and found it was connected to another IC M52707SP-A at pin 26. I disconnected all components to this pin and measure the voltage and I got only 2v.Im unable to find any details for this M52707SP-A chip.

I understand most Vertical IC recieve its Vcc supply from scanPS. But this one comes from another chip M52707SP-A(Mitsubishi). I do not have the schemetics and at a lost of what to do.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction or let me know any other test I can do to pin down the problem. It has taken me 2 weeks to this stage now. Thanks in advance.

roger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия