electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 32pw6006 dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willip7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Philips 32pw6006 dead Reply with quote

just wondering if anyone has any idea about this problem. The set is completely dead - no power/standby LED, with just a very high pitched noise from the circuitry. When I removed the LOPT the power LED then comes on and flickers to show that it receives a signal from tyhe remote control (when any button is pressed on the remote). I thus assumed it was the LOPT causing a power problem and replaced it. However after a costly replacement the set is exactly as it was i.e no power LED, totally dead with just the high pitched noise. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, what is a LOPT? ” Totally dead with just the high pitched noise.” Horizontal out put transistor sounds like it’s shorted. Transistor near the flyback. 61-280 PHILIPS 25”-27” HORIZONAL DRIVER REPAIR KIT FOR PHILIPS L01.1U TVS 5 p/c KIT ONLY $4.95ea. http://www.matelectronics.com/ Sounds to me like you need to get the kit. I know it’s a 32”. Start there. Not trying to be a sa, been there seen it. Mod’s, if you don’t want url’s posted let me know. Laid off and trying to help who I can! Payback!
willip7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that info. I'll give it a try. LOPT is the line output transformer or flyback as you call it. Cheers.
JamesQB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the line-output transistor S/C (or HOT transistor), type BU2508DX, cause most likely being 47uF 25V electrolytic in the line driver stage.

If you replace the parts and get it working, it'll be interesting to know if you then suffer a further problem as I am - the set won't stay on for more than a few seconds (as per my post just put on here). Line stage shuts down.
raf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamesQB wrote:
I had the line-output transistor S/C (or HOT transistor), type BU2508DX, cause most likely being 47uF 25V electrolytic in the line driver stage.

If you replace the parts and get it working, it'll be interesting to know if you then suffer a further problem as I am - the set won't stay on for more than a few seconds (as per my post just put on here). Line stage shuts down.

are u sure u got the right trani isnt it suppose to be bu4508dx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : ïúòåøåñòâèÿ