electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
philips 28pw5006/05

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dynomo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: philips 28pw5006/05 Reply with quote

L01.1e philips 28pew5006/05

Hi, im having an issue with the sound on this set at switch on, its all distorted for the first 5 minutes then clears and works fine. Anyone have any idea why? It seems to be only the right hand speaker that distorts, left one sounds ok.

Dynomo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I listened again this morning and both speakers are muffled until the set been on for around 10 minutes. Anyone out there that can help?
Dynomo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some more information on this fault. I did some tests and found its actually a speaker fault with this set. It was strange how the sound works after 10 minutes fine, but after alot of testing of the audio circuit and finding nothing wrong, fitting new speakers has cleared the fault. The right speaker was pulling down the other channel when it was failing.

I found internal speakers are easily available for this set from various sources, which leads me to think this is a common problem!

Anyhow all is well again Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия