electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Error 3 on Peugeot 206 Radio Cassette

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Error 3 on Peugeot 206 Radio Cassette Reply with quote

Please,can someone help, a while ago my battery went flat on my peugeot
I couldn`t remember the code to enter but some one supplied me with the code now but I can`t re enter the code because the display on the BP radio/cassette is error 3 all the time,how can I re-input the new code,it`s driving me mad....please,please can anyone help

Thanks....

Hey everybody,thanks to the member who sent me the code brill everything working fine now,had to wait a while for error 3 to dissapear eventually,if anyone else has same problem on error 3 just leave the radio on with error display don`t know how long it was but it must be for a good couple of hours,entered code in and now I have music again......
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Maleny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!

I wait about 1/2 hour with error 3 in the display. Then appears ---- . I enter code and push Band ast. ¡¡¡OK, Y HAVE RADIO!!

Many thanks from Spain.
Maleny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to say that I have a Peugeot 806, but the radio is the same that 206.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия