electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony kv32xbr96s affraid to get zapped!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
claudem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: sony kv32xbr96s affraid to get zapped!! Reply with quote

after fixing almost all troubles on my sony with your gratefull help guys
the final step is to adjust convergence , horizontal was easy using adjustement on c board (black pot) but still need to adjust vertical covergence all 3 colors a bit off alignement,question is: i found the adjustement on crt neck as per service manual (thanks plamensl)
need to know hints and safety procedure expecially red hv cable passing nearby crt yoke.
thank-you

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're unsure, don't touch anything. I use plastic precision adjustment tools to access them.
claudem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: to be or not to be zapped! Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
If you're unsure, don't touch anything. I use plastic precision adjustment tools to access them.

hi, i know that there is hi voltage coming from red cable, im planning to attach loosely hv cable with tyewraps on degaussing cable ill be away at least 6 to 8 inches from yoke and already have plastic tools , my concern was how close i could work safely next to hv cable before getting a static discharge without touching hv cable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия