electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi WS-55807 rear projection tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Local3Jim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi WS-55807 rear projection tv Reply with quote

the picture on my set all of a sudden looks bowed in and you can see three different colors( red, green, and blue) on the screen at one time. looks like three overlapping pics in indivual colors. Can I fix this myself or do I need service? If I need a pro, Any idea as to cost? Thanks,

Jim
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 (or 3) STK392-040's, check your bias resistors right around the ic's, and look for an open I think -24 volt pico fuse. $60 in parts and about an hour and a half to same about a $350 repair bill.
rolvaag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: mitsubishi ws-55807 Reply with quote

I have a ws-55807 big screen tv. I am trying to connect Dish network HD satellite to it. When i connect to the HD connector it will not work. I connect the red,green,blue to the HD side of the tv ok but what is the yellow y connection and the white w connector for? Do they need to be connected to something?
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In set up in the menu, you need to configure your inputs. I just got burned so here we go. Some set except R<G<B. The yellow and white are used as your horizontal and vertical sync if your trying to go VGA to RGB. All 5 wires need to be used. If you don't get a picture reverse the yellow and white. ONLY if the input your trying to use is set up as RGB. If it's a newer reciever, the input needs to be set to Y Pb Pr.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия