electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony TV Model KV-32Ws2V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Igor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Sony TV Model KV-32Ws2V Reply with quote

The fault is as follows:on switch-on the degauss circuit operates but there is no sound or vision, also the standby lamp flashes.Line output transistor has been checked (diode tester) and seems to be good. Any ideas folks?

many thanks
Frank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Sony Reply with quote

How many flashs?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply...I'm told the flash rate is about 5 per second

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on this model i would check for dry solder joints on verticle output ic IC500 and dry joints in general all over especialy around the regulator IC's ... sometimes IC500 can go S/C also ....

but however on this model you may also get a corrupted or faulty EEPROM causing this too which is usualy due to a faulty CRT flashing over, in which case i wouldn't bother replacing the EEPROM as it will usualy fail again a while later the next time the CRT flashes over ......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия