electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Dell Notebook Parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willswilliams

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Dell Notebook Parts Reply with quote

I have a dell Notebook for parts, i think everything is ok on it except the motherboard, water dripped in my office and went through the keyboard. Insurance has written it off. I have all the parts except the motherboard and i have used the CPU in another machine.

Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptop Notebook Model is PP08L the casing is in very good condition, and the screen has no scratches, need to get rid but dont like throwing things away if they can be of help to anyone.
nkumar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Dell Notebook Parts Reply with quote

willswilliams wrote:
I have a dell Notebook for parts, i think everything is ok on it except the motherboard, water dripped in my office and went through the keyboard. Insurance has written it off. I have all the parts except the motherboard and i have used the CPU in another machine.

Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptop Notebook Model is PP08L the casing is in very good condition, and the screen has no scratches, need to get rid but dont like throwing things away if they can be of help to anyone.

hello wills,
I have the exact same model, which have a problem with the lcd, I sure can use the parts, please PM me if you still have the parts available. thanks - kumar-
willswilliams

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Cant PM you Reply with quote

Cant send you a PM as your logged in as a guest?

I have the whole lcd panel off the notebook still in the silver/grey casing i just removed the screws from the notebook to remove it with all cables still attached.

Williams
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия