electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
KP43T75 - Removing the G board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genbradley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: KP43T75 - Removing the G board Reply with quote

Anyone know who to remove the two wires on the transferemer on the left side? One is lager then the other and the have little rubber caps on them. They both plug down into the transfomer and I cant remove them or the board with out taking the wires out.

My gols is no replace the two Semiconductor STK392-150 to correct the Convergence problem.

THank you
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's the flyback your talking about there should be a thick wire and a thinner wire. Scoot the boots back. The thick wire sometimes you can push down and twist the wire and it will pull out. The thin one if you pull hard enough it will come out. If you think you're going to break something, unsolder the flyback to get it out of your way. Sony sells tools to remove the lead. I use freeze spray on the thick one and try and push down and twist. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup that sounds like it.

I thought I broke the thin one. Guess not, Sounds like and looks like it pushes back in. Thanks a bunch

minnie wrote:
If it's the flyback your talking about there should be a thick wire and a thinner wire. Scoot the boots back. The thick wire sometimes you can push down and twist the wire and it will pull out. The thin one if you pull hard enough it will come out. If you think you're going to break something, unsolder the flyback to get it out of your way. Sony sells tools to remove the lead. I use freeze spray on the thick one and try and push down and twist. Good luck.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the metal tip is still on the end you should be good to go.
Genbradley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say push down first... ? I still cant move the big wire... OY..hehe

Anonymous wrote:
Yup that sounds like it.

I thought I broke the thin one. Guess not, Sounds like and looks like it pushes back in. Thanks a bunch

minnie wrote:
GenBradley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No end, stranded wire. maybe its gone then

minnie wrote:
As long as the metal tip is still on the end you should be good to go.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooth picks as a wedge and some silicone will do just fine! Wrap it in electrical tape to boot. Laughing
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big one, small just pushes back in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия