electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba 32AFX61 Shuts of suddenly, red light blinks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Toshiba TV 14R21 (PWB-1386 Board) keeps power on and off Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Chech r216 10k ohm to see if it's burnt. If so you need to replace the resistor and flyback. Most common problem. Don't forget the obvious. Is the horizontal out put transistor good? Q501 pin 12 is your +5vdc, pin 40 is 9vdc, as pin 46.

Hello Minnie!,

I have a 14R21 Toshiba old TV and still not consider it as a junk. The problem now was after few minutes viewing it suddenly turns off and on and you can hear a sound something a relay clicking. No abnormality observed from the CRT. About 5-10 minutes of turning on/off with the standby power monitor LED blinking red/green/off then goes powered on and again a few minutes again problem occurs. Pls. advise if what have to check on the circuit. Thanks!
GEOFFPAULINE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: SAMSUNG REAR PROJECTION SCREEN Reply with quote

MY SAMSUNG REAR PROJECTION TV HAS JUST STARTED TO COUSE PROBLEMS THE COLOUR IS OVERLAPING EACH COLOUR MAKING FIGURES HAVE 4 EYES RAINBOW COLOUR AROUND THEM . I WAS TOLD THE COLOUR PROJECTION LENSES HAVE SLIPED IS THIS TRUE AND IS IT A BIG JOB THANKS GEOFF
gary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more likely to be the convergence ics, stk??? dont use cheap copies and check the picoo fuses.
jimmyjam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: toshiba tp55e50 Reply with quote

My tv has the same problem. There is no sound (besides the initial click when plugged in and the power button is pushed) and no picture. Just a light on the front control panel flashing. If anyone can help with this problem, it would be greatly appreciated. Is the tv junk? thanks for your help.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unplug the over protect connector and see if the set comes on.
TroyM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Same Thing With me Reply with quote

my 40 or 42 inch tube tv, has the same problem the light blicking in the frount pannle and not turning on. the light just keeps blinking. i thought maby it needed to cool down but no, i was lisenning to music on my xbox with it. and then suddenly it just shut off. i turned off for like 5 mins then turned the tv back on it showed a picture but then shut off in like 10 seconds if that. can any one help me Confused
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the model number is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия