electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
My samsung PCL5415R shuts off all the time

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bigd2333d



Joined: 28 Dec 2004
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: My samsung PCL5415R shuts off all the time Reply with quote

I Have a samsung PCL5415R, and it shuts off all the time. What is wrong, and what can I do? Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: you can't turn it on Reply with quote

I have the same unit with the same problem. Did you get yours fixed?
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: My samsung PCL5415R shuts off all the time Reply with quote

bigd2333d wrote:
I Have a samsung PCL5415R, and it shuts off all the time. What is wrong, and what can I do? Question

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY PCL5415R. WHAT DID YOU DO?
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: you can't turn it on Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I have the same unit with the same problem. Did you get yours fixed?

SAME PROBLEM WHAT DID YOU DO?
[email protected]
Back to top
bhodge
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem. I bought my TV from Sears so with them you can add an extended warranty at any time, so I did and now they are scheduled to come out Monday, 10-9 to repair it. I bought the warranty because my convergence board went out about a month ago, now it looks like the power supply. I will note what they do and reply with a solution since no one else has.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhodge wrote:
I have the same problem. I bought my TV from Sears so with them you can add an extended warranty at any time, so I did and now they are scheduled to come out Monday, 10-9 to repair it. I bought the warranty because my convergence board went out about a month ago, now it looks like the power supply. I will note what they do a nd reply with a solution since no one else has.
Ive had the same problem with my 52" samsung tv model ecl5415r. The best advice Ive recieved on this matter is to never buy a samsung tv again.
Back to top
minnie



Joined: 18 Aug 2005
Posts: 2877
Location: Hell

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
bhodge wrote:
I have the same problem. I bought my TV from Sears so with them you can add an extended warranty at any time, so I did and now they are scheduled to come out Monday, 10-9 to repair it. I bought the warranty because my convergence board went out about a month ago, now it looks like the power supply. I will note what they do a nd reply with a solution since no one else has.
Ive had the same problem with my 52" samsung tv model ecl5415r. The best advice Ive recieved on this matter is to never buy a samsung tv again.


Convergence IC's failing is normal in a rear projection TV, doesn't matter what brand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия