electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
IBM 6551-63N (SCC-L30DA SONY chassis)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: IBM 6551-63N (SCC-L30DA SONY chassis) Reply with quote

Hi everyone...I have this problem with few monitors with same sony chassis...screen flickers horizontally all the time, but focus seems to be ok...i have changed condensators(electrolytic) near horizontal transistor, so does use of the DAS software fix this problem or do i have to change hor.transistor??? thanks in advance Laughing
Doctorhash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: IBM Monitor 6551-63N Reply with quote

I am experiencing a problem where the monitor appears to be either momentarily turning itself off and back on, a clicking noise is heardn or the degause circuit is kicking in randomly. It looks more like a problem with the power supply, possibly in the strat up section, possibly a component or a relay going bad. Anyone ever have to deal with this? Have any suggestions soloutions?

Thanks! Very Happy
Doctorhash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: IBM Monitor 6551-63N Reply with quote

I am experiencing a problem where the monitor appears to be either momentarily turning itself off and back on, a clicking noise is heard or the degause circuit is kicking in randomly. It looks more like a problem with the power supply, possibly in the start up section, possibly a component or a relay going bad. Anyone ever have to deal with this? Have any suggestions soloutions?

Thanks! Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия