electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi CS-31303

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmaz911

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi CS-31303 Reply with quote

this set has been acting funny for almost a year now. Sometimes you turn it on and you get a bright line across it and it turns off immediatly. After a number of times of pushing the power button it will finally come on. Finally now I think it is dead and I can't get the picture to come on. Does anyone know what this could be and if it would be expensive to fix?
[email protected]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: mitsubishi CS-31303 Reply with quote

I am having the same problem with my TV. Did you ever find an answer and will you share? Thanks
R_ay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than likely the problem is with vertical circuit & dried up/leaky capacitors/ cold solder joints etc. Any experienced tech in mitsubishi should be able to repair it, however due to the age & cost involved may not be economical. Tho one of the better made units. Used to see them frequently & as a matter of fact just repaired one for a family member who's had it for 15 yrs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repair should be less than $100.00, no matter the failure. Could be as little as $75.00, which would be well worth it for a 31" television.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия